The Consumer Goods and Services industry is highly dynamic and characterized by continuous innovation, market expansion and continuous effort to increase ROI.
As data continues to rise, customer preference keeps evolving and information becomes readily accessible to consumers, organizations are being forced to increase the brand portfolio and expand their boundaries by foraying into new geographies. With today's mobile and socially aware consumers, you are expected to make quick and accurate decisions, predict correct demand patters as well as engage, convert and retain consumers.
Blueocean Market Intelligence's suite of services and solutions are designed to help you achieve effective business decisions and focus on price, performance and potential.
We can help you answer important business questions such as:
- What is the size of my market? Who is my competition? What is the market opportunity?
- How can I identify new trends in the market for product category or brand?
- How do I decide on a new product concept, what to write, measure its success, where to launch and test and determine the expected volumes?
- Which markets do I target for a product category and can I forecast the demand of my product brand?
- Who are my brand's consumer segment, hence target consumers and audience?
- How do I optimize my brands/product lines for maximum ROI rather than a fragmented brand strategy?
- How can I optimize production and distribution to cater to secondary sales or customer/consumer demand?
- How do I build my brand's equity over a period of time? What are the key drivers of my brand equity and how can I simulate brand attributes so that my brand's equity goes up?
- What should be the optimum price/promo mix for maximizing short-term sales and long-term brand value?
- What is the return on investment on various marketing activities or their contribution in generating incremental sales?
- How satisfied are my customers with my brand (s)?
- How do I track and monitor consumer behavior, emotions, attitudes and perceptions about my products?
- How do I enable my digital strategy?
- How do I measure effective ROI / ROE on my digital efforts?