With the newer and stricter regulations and compliance laws in place, the banking industry is challenged with credit losses and profitable customers and market share retention. Organizations are scrutinizing operational strategies, re-evaluating business models and investing in system and process efficiencies.
Blueocean Market Intelligence can help you answer the following business questions:
- How can I acquire "good" customers and weed out "bad" applications?
- How do I mitigate risk by appropriate pricing and how can I identify risky customers/ achieve more self-cures with less resources?
- How can I screen risk for positive portfolio action and leverage bureau data to manage risk?
- How can I increase the product usage?
- Is the acquisition strategy in line with my market opportunity?
- Which customer segments contribute the most? How can I enhance value from other segments?
- Is the bank's customer base capturing all the opportunity areas in the market?
- How can I reduce the attrition of profitable customers and create marketing offers to win-back lost customers?
- How can I devise loyalty programs for different customer segment?
- How can I identify and improve the level of compliance of credit guidelines in all business units?
- What are the key metrics to track business performance?
- How can I establish an effective mechanism to track and learn across all campaigns/programs?
- How can I understand and learn from customer interactions across touch points and measure satisfaction levels across all aspects of customer experience?
- How do I effectively optimize my online channel to deliver value to my clients?
- How do I drive better engagement with my eBanking solutions?
- How do I manage better risk of losing customers or avoid frauds by mining the online sources?
- How do I integrate insights from social channels with other sources?