WHAT IS MINERVA
As markets grow more competitive and digital media takes center stage, it is imperative that firms incorporate all sources of competitive information that could possibly influence the customer’s buying decision and then prepare the strategy accordingly.
Minerva is a complete digital competitive intelligence solution that focuses on providing near to real time competitive details on tactical and strategic moves. Minerva provides detailed insights into the competitive landscape by combining data from multiple sources to give a true picture of the 4P strategy and deployment aspect for competitors. It is a win-win across business functions and addresses the need for synthesized, 360 views of competitive strategies in a timely manner that can drive effective business decisions.
- Minerva has enabled technology organization to match and price their products, product placement and assortment to be competitive and yet achieve target revenue. Minerva has also recommended the optimal feature sets, recommended accessories and offer bundling to be presented to the customer and thereby accrue multiple benefits like inventory optimization, better promotions, offer optimization and enhanced GTM strategies.
- Minerva has enabled leading retailers / eTailers to apply the right promotions, placement and category optimization tactics for their own or 3 rd party products for maximum efficacy and also identified opportunities for the right upsells to maximize sales & profitability as well.
- Minerva’s current travel customers are able to build dynamic pricing and promotion models which are location, season and property type optimized to maximize the yield & run-rate per location and inventory while being competitive as well.
- Cost-effective technology provides relevant information and insights at a better price point
- Globally scalable and higher rate of adoption
- Configurable to business, department and user needs
- Designed to scale so the Customer benefits from a money to value proposition
- Highly restricted insights
- Anecdotal understanding of competitive pricing
- No or little insight
- Basic channel intelligence
- Little or no insight into competitor tactics
- First or Second level promotional data
- Restricted view of competitive promotional strategies
- Deep dive product and category level insights
- Detailed insights into product reviews
- Product positioning strategies
- Product discount and offer recommendations
- Price movement and recommendation across categories
- Detailed channel insights by product
- Channel optimization strategies
- eStore strategy and tactics
- Campaign timings
- Brand, product and category level insights
- Deep dive into media tactics
- Discount strategies by geography
Global Head – Marketing